Blog — Food waste
Wearing zero-waste on your shirt sleeves: Is there a place for kitchen scraps in your wardrobe?
Eco Friendly Living Ethically Made Food waste Kitchen scraps Natural Dye Organic Sustainable Living True cost of colour Zero-waste
The impact on the environment of our patterns of consumption (food, fuel and fashion) is complex. How to reduce food waste, amongst other changes in the way we live concern us all as we navigate the choppy waters of sustainability and mindful living. We know that fifth to a quarter of the food bought by UK household consumers amounts to a staggering 70% of all food waste, whilst the remaining 30% is happening in the hospitality & food service (HaFS), food manufacture, retail and wholesale sectors. At the same time, we are keenly aware of the environmental impact of fashion, especially...